Helpful Resources & Services
"Its about community helping one another."
What do I do when a loved ones dies?
There are a lot of things to do, but don't know where to begin..
Question you ask yourself?
- Many phone calls to make
- Important documents to file
- Spend much less money; and
- Get results faster
Why should you consider us?
- Where are my important papers?
- Who do I call at a time like this?
- What do I do now?
- Did I talk to the right person?
- Did I do this right?
- We offer peace of mind
- We help manage your frustration
- You don't have to walk alone
- We care about our clients needs
- Affordable Rates
Testimonial about our services
"When I lost my husband unexpectedly, I was not only in a state of grief, but panic. How was I going to deal with all the paperwork and phone calls that needed to be made. In walked my Angel of Mercy assistant - Pk Jordan. What a blessing she was to me in my time of need. She is savvy, efficient and organized. She helped me with my phone calls, wrote letters, negotiated with creditors and gave me assurance. She just knows what to do! I would highly recommend PK Jordan to my friends and family. Feel free to contact me for a personal reference."
Brenda G. Gilbert, Arizona August 4, 2011
207 N. Gilbert Road, Ste. #001
Griffin Paralegal Services, LLC
High Quality, Low Cost Legal Document Preparation Services
Here are services that we provide
- Child Support & Custody
- Estate Planning: Wills, Power of Attorney's, Living Wills, much more.
- Limited Liability Company
- Bankruptcy 7
- Civil Suits: Justice, Superior and Federal Courts
- Judgment Recovery: Wage and Bank Garnishments
- Real Estate Services
- Arizona Defense Driving Program Notary Services
- Will Signing-We provide witnesses and notary service
Griffin Paralegal Services, LLC.
You Can Be Here